To use the XFINITY AnyPlay app, you must have an AnyPlay device installed in your home and XFINITY TV and XFINITY Internet service with a wireless router.
- Install and activate your AnyPlay device.
- Check that the power and US/DS lights on the AnyPlay device are on and the lights are solid and not blinking. This confirms that the AnyPlay device is operational.
- Download the XFINITY AnyPlay app on your tablet or smartphone. The XFINITY AnyPlay app is available for free download on the App Store for Apple devices and on Google Play for Android devices.
- Launch the XFINITY AnyPlay app on your tablet or smartphone and login using your Comcast ID, or email address, and password. The XFINITY AnyPlay app will then automatically locate your AnyPlay device.
- Tap the TV Listings icon and select a currently airing program.
- Tap the WATCH button to play the program.
If you're able to play the currently airing program on your tablet or smartphone, then the XFINITY AnyPlay app is fully activated and ready to go. Otherwise please review the Troubleshooting Tips.
Each time you launch the XFINITY AnyPlay app, it will play the last tuned channel. To quickly change the channel, tap the TV listings icon, select a program and tap the WATCH button.
To set up Parental Controls for XFINITY AnyPlay app on your tablet or smartphone, access the XFINITY TV AnyPlay App Settings Menu, select Parental Controls, and then XFINITY AnyPlay app PIN to turn ON. If you do not already have a Parental Controls PIN, you'll be prompted to create one. The Parental Controls setting for XFINITY AnyPlay app is an all-on or all-off control which means you cannot lock individual channels, ratings or programs. Please note that Parental Controls you have set on your set-top box will not restrict access to content on your tablet or smartphone.
Plays the currently airing program on your tablet or smartphone.
Allows you to manage XFINITY AnyPlay app settings, and access device information.
Provides access to features such as TV Listings, Favorite Channels and Search.
Displays a list of all the channels included in your channel lineup.
Allows you to filter TV Listings by Movies, Kids, Sports and HD.
Displays TV listings for favorite channels you have set through the XFINITY AnyPlay app.
Displays a list of previous channels you have tuned to on your tablet or smartphone.
Allows you to quickly search for a channel or program.
Allows you to easily add a channel to your Favorite Channels list.
*XFINITY AnyPlay™ app currently not available in all areas. Requires minimum subscription to XFINITY Starter Video and XFINITY Performance Internet. Shipping and handling fee may apply for XFINITY AnyPlay™ app self-installation kit, which ships to customer's home. For professional in-home installation by a Comcast technician, additional charges may apply. XFINITY AnyPlay™ app is compliant with federal emergency alert ("EAS") requirements to pass-through national alerts. Please be aware that you should continue to monitor your television for state and local alerts, including weather alerts. Please call for restrictions and complete details.